- 300 g all-purpose flour
- 150 g sugar
- 1.5 tablespoons baking powder
- 75 ml milk
- 125 g butter (melted)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 0.5 tablespoon salt
Easy steps to follow:
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C and prepare your muffin baking tray with paper cupcake liners.
2. In a large bowl, combine the melted butter and sugar. Add eggs one by one and mix well.
3. In an another bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, vanilla and salt. Stir to mix thoroughly and add it to the main bowl slowly by portions.
4. At last add milk and stir again. Now its time to fill the cups. You can add berries or chocolate chips or leave as it is at this stage. Be brave - ask your kid to fill the tins. Mess is fun :)
5. Now its the best time - decorate!
6. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes. The muffins are done when a toothpick or cake tester comes out clean when inserted in the middle of a muffin. Remove the muffins from the tin and let cool on a cooling rack. Serve and enjoy under the Christmas tree!